Feel The Freshness Of Your Skin
- Collagen Induction Therapy for anti-ageing
- Increased topical product absorption
- Regulated pigmentation
- Reduced appearance of rosacea
- Reduced size of the appearance of pores
- Reduced size of the appearance of scar tissue
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks
- Increased growth of stronger and thicker hair
- Fast, safe and comfortable treatment
- Minimal downtime, speedy recovery
- Chemical free treatment for all skin types
For optimal results, a course of 6-12 treatments is required, depending on the issue being treated and area being targeted. Treatments are recommended to be performed at 4–6 week intervals. Upon consultation your therapist will discuss the appropriate number of treatments and the suitable frequency to deliver the best results.
Fractional mesotherapy utilises the high quality and safe device, Wireless Tri-M to ensure a speedy recovery with minimal downtime.
Immediately following in-clinic treatments, the skin may appear temporarily reddened, similar to that of a mild to light sunburn. Whilst some clients have reported that the skin remains red and slightly swollen for 2-4 days, there will be no scabbing or lesions present.
A non-invasive, clinical treatment that uses microscopic needles to treat a variety of skin conditions ranging from ageing and pigmentation to acne, scarring and stretch marks.
Tiny puncture channels are created with the epidermis and dermis to encourage an organic renewal and regenerating response.
Benefits & results
- Visible skin rejuvenation
- Softer and smoother feeling skin
- Reduced appearance of ageing, uneven pigmentation, scarring, stretch marks, enlarged pores, breakout, capillaries
Fractional Mesotherapy is an advanced skin perfecting treatment that delivers the highest calibre collagen induction therapy to improve skin texture, smooth wrinkles and fine lines while softening scars. This unique process combines micro needling with Mesotherapy (the introduction of various vitamins and complex ingredients to the dermis).
Derma Rolling At Home
Homecare: Not ready for a clinic treatment yet? There is a ‘homecare’ option perfect to use 2-3 times a week at home. In conjunction with your cosmedical skin care you can perform treatments in as little as 3 minutes and the device will last up to 6 months before a replacement is required.